Thursday, March 8, 2012

Frozen Yogurt Bites

Frozen Yogurt Candies
Earlier today I was perusing through my home screen on Pinterest and I stumbled across this easy and healthy treat: frozen yogurt candies. They looked easy enough to make so when I got home I decided to try it out before I started my math homework.  Within an hour, I got them out of the freezer and voilà!  These delicious bite sized snacks were ready to eat :)

I served some to my mom and brothers and sister (all younger siblings) and they all enjoyed them!  My 7 year old sister compared them to small smoothies.  Definitely a good description!  

What You'll Need:
yogurt (I used Yoplait original in strawberry and raspberry lemonade) 
a cookie sheet
a plastic bag
scissors

How to:
1.  Scoop out the yogurt into a plastic bag.  Seal the bag, and cut a hole in the corner, similar to a bag of icing.
2.  Form dollops of the yogurt onto the cookie sheet.  {make sure the bag stays sealed, mine came undone without my notice and made a small mess!}
3.  Place the cookie sheet in the freezer for at least an hour before serving
There you have it!  Fun, bite sized "smoothies" that are a fun twist on a  classic, healthy snack.
Enjoy!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment