Sunday, February 12, 2012

Movie Premiere: The Vow

Notebook Rival?
I went to see The Vow on Thursday night with some friends and my boyfriend.  We grabbed some shakes at Steak and Shake beforehand and they were really good!  None of us had been and if you haven't tried them, I highly suggest it for an inexpensive, large treat!  You could probably split one though, they were huge!  Okay, back to the movie.  Not sure if it had to do with the fact that it was 2 a.m. but it didn't quite live up to my expectations!  I had really, really high expectation though. It was definitely better than Dear John and in my opinion better than The Last Song.  I'm a big Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum fan, so the combination was perfect! I wish the ending was more specific though.  That's probably why I love The Notebook, you know exactly how everything in their lives end haha.

Anyways, this was a random post but I just wanted to share my opinion on it!  Have you seen it?  Are you going on Valentines Day?  Let me know your thoughts! It's definitely a great date movie :)

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment